Sunday, January 16, 2005
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- Practice Cordless Bungee Jumping
- Suppoert our right to keep and arm bears
- Support faith-based missile systems
- Nicotine, Cocaine, Heroin: Treat them all the same...
- Solipsism: Live your dream!
- Somebody said it. I believe it. That settles it....
- If you don't know where you're going, any road wil...
- Hire the Morally Challenged
- There is no gravity: The Earth just sucks.
- Minds are like parachutes: Mostly used in emergenc...