Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- Dog is my co-pilot.
- The best way to predictthe future is to invent it....
- Save money with no-faultearthquake insurance.
- Don't confuse the Urgentwith the Important
- The Best GovernmentThat Money Can Buy
- Computer Scientists Do It Recursively
- Germans go all over the worldsearching for new sau...
- I can afford to squanderthe resources of the Earth...
- Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
- Security? Nuclear plants don't need no steenkin' s...