Friday, April 01, 2005
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- I may be slow,but I'm ahead of you.
- Get crime off our streetsand into our bedrooms.
- Perfection is a process,not a state of being.
- Every Life is Sacred:Keep the Dealth Penalty.
- Jared doesn't eat here
- If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the...
- The first thing we do,let's kill all the lawyers.
- Don't tax the rich, tax the poor:There are more of...
- Always be sincere,whether you mean it or not.
- Defend unborn taxpayers.