Sunday, May 01, 2005
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- Keep the securityin Social Security
- How many of the 10 Commandments do you obey?
- Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to.
- Warning: This AdministrationMakes Wide Right Turns...
- There is no such thing asJust in Time Research.
- There is no noun that can't be verbed
- Practice Safe Hex
- Programming is the art of premature binding