Monday, July 24, 2006
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- Today's oxymoron:"War on Terror"
- "Mission Accomplished"
- Cancer cures Smoking.
- Bush sees Mideast strifeas a step toward peace.
- Be glad Richard Reid wasn'tthe "underwear bomber."...
- Change is inevitable, exceptfrom vending machines....
- America is the unendinghamster wheel to oblivion.
- 1 Israeli = 50 Arabs
- I'm Anti-RearchitecturalizationingAND I VOTE!
- Killing civilianswith tanks and bombsis also Terro...