Friday, December 01, 2006
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- Think globally.Act randomly.
- Life and sin are both terminalsexually transmitted...
- I wish I didn't know nowwhat I didn't know then.
- Religion is for peoplewho find fault with reality....
- I always lie to pollsters.
- If it fits on a bumper,it's over-simplified.
- My karma ran over my dogma.
- If there were a God,would He love life?
- God never laughs.Not in the whole Bible.
- TANSTAAFL: There ain'tno such thing as a free lunc...