Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- Give me the source code, and I'll change the worl...
- Pardon Walter Reed!
- Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idio...
- Treat alcohol like all the other drugs.
- Mission Nothing accomplished!
- Don't assume that I share your prejudices.
- Whose God will you kill for?
- Caution: Singing Driver
- <⁄ Bush>
- Future computers will want us as pets, not as fo...