Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- 90% of happiness is picking the right ethicist.
- BIG BROTHER wants REAL ID
- Subscribe today to the Journal of Experimental Ar...
- Since we're going to fail anyhow, let's fail befo...
- 09 F9 11 02 Look it up!
- America surrendered in Viet Nam and then got ove...
- ArcTIC, TIC, TIC, ...
- I don't have to think. I don't need the facts. I...
- Don't say Offshoring. Speak of Programmers witho...
- Real Estate is HOT. Bad news at the Poles.