Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- I have nothing to say, and I am saying it.
- Tell me what women want, then tell me what God wa...
- Pardon those who lie for you.
- Rotten to the Coulter.
- Tera is the new Giga.
- 2008 will be too late!
- Put the Hammer in the Slammer.
- Me, a lame duck? No, I always hopped around.
- Good judgment comes from experience. Experience c...
- A good pun is its own reword.