Monday, January 04, 2010
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- Real campaign finance reform: No political TV adv...
- Assume Nothing
- We live for the thrill of the rumpus, but not too...
- You take the highway, and I'll take the road, an...
- Ask your doctor how he likes health insurance com...
- Keep the government away from VA, Social Security...
- Name one good thing that Republicans aren't again...
- Unity comes in wanting to know more.
- Why innovate when you can litigate?
- I'm not a crack-pot; I'm psycho-ceramic.