Sunday, June 12, 2011
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- No Tea for Me, Thanks. I Prefer Progress.
- GOP: Not My Cup of Tea.
- Nature always bats last.
- Tsunami: The biggest kind of international sharin...
- Stop the Tea Party before it destroys the US.
- Don't worry about it, until it kills you.
- Where they make a desert, they call it peace.
- SAVE CALIFORNIA: Repeal Proposition 13
- To bacteria, we are all just habitats.
- I believe in life before death.