Sunday, March 20, 2005
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- Natural laws have no pity.
- G R E E Disn't a four-letter word
- I'm from Redmond,and I'm here to help.
- If your computer isn't broken, you probably haven'...
- Really nice peopleare exceptional.
- Dog is my co-pilot.
- The best way to predictthe future is to invent it....
- Save money with no-faultearthquake insurance.
- Don't confuse the Urgentwith the Important
- The Best GovernmentThat Money Can Buy