Sunday, June 25, 2006
Reader FeedbackSee reader favorites
Vote for your favorites
If you prefer variants, say so.
I'll credit you unless you ask me not to.
Jim Horning's other blogsNothing is as simple as we hope it will be
The way it was
Computer Professionals for April Foolishness
- Don't confuse me with Facts.I only need the One Tr...
- God exists, because people believe in Him.So do Sa...
- Facts are stubborn things.
- Jeb's Big Brother is Watching You!
- In short, we will not be saved.
- Your proctologist called.He found your head.
- Bush is listening.Use big words.
- Exploit the potential ofComplex-Time Computing.
- Today's oxymoron:HELP DESK.
- Neither success nor failureis ever permanent.